Monday, April 14, 2008

Childhood memories...

Who doesn't like a good state fair? Don't all kids long for cheap rides, fortune tellers, and cotton candy? I entered SL as an adult so I'm a bit unsure of what children like these days, but I imagine most ferris wheels and clowns are things childhood dreams are made of, right?

After a day of following the Arizona (Real Life) Ironman triathlon, I decided to explore (or create) my childhood and relax a bit at the fair. Now, a carnival may not be your idea of relaxation. And had it been packed with people and lagging in connection, I would agree with you. But it was completely empty and avatar-free! That equaled no waiting and no lines! (And lots of cotton candy!)

Okay, for some, deserted theme parks seem borderline 'creepy' - an backdrop perfect for an episode of Max Payne. But I didn't care. Sometimes a girl just wants to let loose and have a little fun...

No comments: