Saturday, December 1, 2007

Economan SL Triathlon!


What a great way to start the month of December: cheering on the athletes at the Economan SL Triathlon! It was encouraging to see the athletes tackling the challenging course on a brisk winter morning. Two laps of swimming, 2 laps of cycling, 1 lap of running! Because I had never participated in a SL Tri before, I opted to cheer from sidelines. Naturally, I brought my camera and took pictures of the event. Unfortunately, most of them didn't turn out too well because the athletes whizzed by me so fast!

If you would like to find out more about the SL Triathlon club, check out their landmark (Kona Island 39, 47, 23). Their studio offers a workout room, spinning classes (Tuesdays and Thursdays at noon), yoga and meditation spaces, and a retail shop for gym clothes and Nike shoes!

Good job to everyone who successfully completed the race!
I look forward to competing next month!

No comments: