Saturday, December 1, 2007

Morning Coffee

I'm up early this morning - enjoying my morning coffee at one of my favorite SL cafes: The Open Latte Coffee Shop (252, 218, 26).

Today will be an active day for yours truly. I have a lot of traveling to do. First thing on my agenda is the SL EconoMan Triathlon. I won't be participating this time because I haven't trained for it (meaning I haven't had time to create my swim, bike animations). But I'll definitely be on the sidelines cheering on the athletes. Winner gets L$300 (which is just under US$1).

Then I'll head on over to the World AIDS day celebration.
There will be speakers and roundtable discussions about AIDS/HIV. And of course, a dance party!

Finally - something I'm really excited about - the WellBeing Conference at the Cove. This conference will focus on Real Life personal well being. Sessions and discussions are designed to teach ways on improving your life on in various dimensions of wellness - specifically, the body, the mind and the soul. Of course, another dance party at the end of the day!

I will be blogging about my SL events throughout the day. If you have any questions, feel free to comment or email me directly - or come find me in SL.

No comments: